We are seeking an Executive Assistant who has a passion for quality work and exceptional outcomes. This position is a critical member of the team who will support members of the Senior Executive team. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. This role offers the opportunity to get exposure to a wide range of stakeholders and a deep understanding of the business.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executive.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Potential travel with the executive to assist and coordinate meeting preparations, logistics and changing plans.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable pushing information out and pulling in feedback.
- Strong creative drive, with the ability to multitask and motivate.
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- High school education or equivalent.