A systems architect with RNF Technologies is a information technology (IT) professional who develops and implements computer systems and networks. A member of the systems architect team installs both hardware and software during the setup and maintenance of these systems. These systems operate as part of a company infrastructure, and as such, this individual is responsible for provisioning, configuring and operating the network systems that allow the company to function. The job may entail technical research and development, the introduction of new applications for process improvement or long-term system roadmapping.
- 10+ years of experience with designing, developing, and implementing production software and complex system integrations
- Experience as a senior software architect in a Web-based systems architecture and enterprise application environment, including server-side Web development in frameworks, such as Java, Spring, or Python
- Experience with Big Data storage systems
- Experience with working in Cloud environments
- Experience with developing Service-Oriented Architectures
- Ability to work at a highly difficult level in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging code.
- Experience in rolling out new systems, maintaining, upgrading, replacing and improving long-term performance of systems.
- Experience with SDLC, including Agile and test-driven methodologies
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, including new Web frameworks, open source technologies, and mobile concepts
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of clients and staff professionally and deliver presentations to executives, clients, and professional peers
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a dynamic work environment
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree