If you’re passionate about hitting sales goal numbers and working with people in a variety of environments, you might be a perfect match for our Regional Sales Manager position. We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the app development market to join our team. To excel at this position, you must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of taking ownership over client relationships and sales goals, including responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
- Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections.
- Collaborate with the team in claiming and responding to all inbound client inquiries.
- Track your individual and team performance against quantitative goals, brainstorming and executing optimizations as needed.
- Calling mid-large size organizations and position IT services/offerings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients, taking ownership over the generation of new business for RNF Technologies
- Re-qualifying leads from events, mailers, other activities.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit your findings and analysis to senior management.
- Regularly monitor and manage the updating of information related to leads, contacts, accounts and account hierarchies in order to maintain clean and appropriately structured database records.
- Determine client fit.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of Sales experience with 6 months of IT Experience in Web and mobile based applications
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Cold calling and appointment setting experience in IT Enterprise solutions
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written and Verbal in nature with ability to relate to and effectively communicate with clients and project teams is essential
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Education: Undergraduate Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field is required.