RNF Technologies is looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organise all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. The ideal candidate is a digitally-savvy, strategic leader who can multitask and manage a project on both client and internal sides of the fence.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist Project Manager in drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
- Work collaboratively with User Research, User Experience, Creative Design and Technical teams of 5-10 people to guide mobile and web solution development from concept through the development life-cycle.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- 3+ years in the industry or related experience, developing mobile and interactive projects, including managing creative teams.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development; innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients (from project leaders to CEOs) through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Experience with various projects types, including mobile, web, video, brand, marketing campaigns and strategic consulting.
- Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and partners.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.